Working at St. Ann Rehabilitation and Nursing Center isn’t just a job – it’s a fulfilling experience and gateway to building a true passion for healthcare. Here are some of the amazing perks and benefits you can experience:
- An unmatched culture: Many places say they have a “great culture” – but we back it up. You are a valued part of our team. We support and care about you. Our culture celebrates – and also challenges – you in new ways. You’ll be part of a family-like atmosphere, where a strong sense of teamwork echoes throughout- starting with leadership.
- Flexible working schedules: We know your life doesn’t revolve around work. Whether you are caring for your children or balancing work with school, we work with you to make a schedule that fits your needs, where possible.
- Scholarship opportunities: Yes, valuable experience is key, but so is continued learning. Our unique Pathways program offers select LPN and RN scholarship programs for our full and part time employees to advance their career even further.
- On-the-job training: There’s always something to learn every day, and our commitment is helping you get the most out of your job – through continued learning and gaining valuable experience.
- Resident-centered care: As a mission-driven organization, we don’t cut corners, especially when it comes to serving others. And we provide care in a way where you love and learn from our incredible residents. You’ll be surprised at the many special bonds you’ll form with them.
- And more, including competitive wage scales, full health insurance, sign-on / retention bonuses, comprehensive health insurance, paid time off and more.
As part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire, St. Ann’s focus on compassionate, person-centered care is unmatched. Our work is life-changing for our residents and staff. And we know it can be for you too!