Do you wish you were more appreciated, valued and recognized for the great work you do? Are you looking to be part of a culture where you’re a name and not a number? Are you looking for a career where you go home at the end of the day and are proud of what you accomplished? If so, you’ve landed in the right spot!
St. Ann is seeking compassionate and driven healthcare professionals to join our All-Star team. We are hiring for a wide range of full-time and part-time positions, including:
- Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Nursing Supervisors
- Cooks and Culinary Professionals
- Activity Aides
- Dietary Aides
With amazing benefits and perks, St. Ann might be the perfect fit for the next step of your career. We foster stability and recognition among our staff through:
- Flexible working schedules (full-time, part-time, per diem shifts)
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- A culture where you come first
- Employee recognition program
- Select scholarship opportunities to advance your career
- Various training and mentoring initiatives
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay benefit
- Competitive wage rates
- Sign-on / Retention bonuses
- Retirement (401k) savings with 3% employer contribution
- Comprehensive health insurance
Meet some of our team members.
St. Ann is conveniently located in the heart of Dover, and easily accessible to all parts of the Seacoast. We are just minutes away from both Massachusetts and Maine.