St. Ann Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is committed to giving you the most supportive, compassionate and personalized care possible.
We take our standards of care seriously, whether it’s providing you with direct medical support, assisting you with daily tasks or finding new ways to enrich your life.
Our promises to you include:
- Your well-being – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually – is our priority.
- Your safety is vitally important to us, and we will continually strive to protect it.
- You will be met with a big smile and a friendly welcome.
- You will be treated with the highest level of dignity, compassion and respect.
- Your needs, wishes and preferences will always be heard, valued and respected.
- You will have as much control and independence as possible in how you live your life.
- You and your family members will be treated like our own family.
- You will receive the highest level of transparency regarding your care plan and any medical treatment.
St. Ann proudly serves individuals and families of all faiths and respects every individual’s religious and spiritual beliefs.